Mario Sorrenti's Draw Blood for Proof

13:10


I have already decided that I want my narrative to be about me and centred around my friends and whats personal to me.  I looked into Mario Sorrenti and his book and exhibition entitled 'Draw Blood for Proof' which was a collection of personal inspiration images which he had collected in the 90's and pasted onto a wall in his loft. It shows an inside view into his thought processes and where he draws inspiration from, which I found really interesting. I also like the layout of this work as it looks like a personal scrapbook, which is a method of presentation which I am considering for my book.
I like the idea of my final book being not only a publication of my work but something which I can look back on as personal memories in the future.






http://www.dazeddigital.com/fashion/article/16631/1/mario-sorrentis-draw-blood-for-proof

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts