Seeing all my images together in one space

16:37


I have previously seen my images as sets of two and three to make sure I am maintaining an aspect of consistency, however for the first time as I have near enough chosen my final 12 apart from one final portrait, I wanted to see them all together in one space to see how they look as a set.

Some are finished and some still need retouching and refining, however as they look now, I am confident that they will work together and that they all look similar enough to be identified as my work. It was useful to put them all in one space as it was much easier to identify where they needed to be adjusted and which ones didn't fit within the set. I now need to go through them individually and adjust the curves very slightly to help them fit better.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts