'Wonder'

12:08


Over our week off we were set the brief from F Stop magazine 'Wonder-ful'  in which we had to create two images which we felt communicated a sense of wonder. 

Almost immediately after reading the brief I decided I wanted to try and get a little festive and include christmas and christmas lights as a theme for my images. 
My first idea was an image of a christmas window display with a child looking up at it in awe. I travelled into London to scout some window displays and see if there was potential in this idea. 






Overall I wasn't happy with the outcome of these photographs as they didn't have the 'wonder' aspect I was after. I decided to go with plan B, which was to get the christmas decorations out at home; mum wasn't impressed with the mess I created, but its for the sake of art. 
















My final two images for submission:


 1/40 f/4 ISO 200 Canon 600D

1/40 f/4 ISO 200 Canon 600D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts