Narrative Shoot 2

18:00


For my second shoot I wanted to do a similar style fashion editorial to my previous one before christmas. I was away skiing over the christmas holidays and used this as a ideal opportunity for a shoot amongst the snow covered mountains. 








This is above image is one I consider not to be as strong. The previous image above is another wide shot landscape which is a lot stronger and very similar, and I wouldn't put both images together in the same narrative because of this direct comparison.







These slightly over exposed landscape shots have a glossy feel about them which is something I wanted my editorial to have; to idealise the situation and sell the lifestyle.

This photograph is definitely one of my favourites from this series. The colour of the goggles draws the focus immediately towards them, giving the possibility that the narrative could be based around the goggles, maybe selling them. The styling of the model is bright and this colour pop against the white, slightly over exposed background is really intense and effective.



Despite being very happy with the outcome of this photoshoot, I struggled finding 12 images which I was particularly happy with enough to have them together as a series, which I believe may become a problem for my future development, as I want my final 12 images to be as strong as each other and not for someone to look through my narrative and instantly find weaker images that are only included because the brief specified 12 photographs forming the narrative.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts