Post Production: Before and After

16:16


One of my favourite and strongest images from my ski shoot is this one below. My model is positioned well and I like the long shadow and the contrasting colours of their outfit against the crisp snow. I envisioned this shot to be printed across a double page spread, as it would make sense as both one whole image but also in half as two separate photographs. For this effect to be more striking I wanted the landscape to be bare of any distractions including other skiers, and the poles representing where the piste starts and ends. I removed these in photoshop and moved my model across to the right hand side of the image as this balances the photograph well with the chalet in the top left. This landscape shot is very dramatic and I'm excited to show everyone in my next group crit. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts