Narrative Shoot 1

16:27


For my first shoot I wanted to photograph my friend Hannah in an editorial fashion. I styled her outfit myself and took inspiration from Juergan Teller's marc jacobs and celine advertising campaigns in regards to composition and location; simplicity and a certain edginess was key for me here.





this shot actually resulted in the lift being called down and Hannah disappearing and being rather mortified at the *why do you have a plant in your bag* looks she was given.

I really like the red and green contrasting to each other and the green of the stairs as it links the foreground and the background together and this sense of fluidity and engagement between the two aspects really ties the image together as one finished image.


This image was my favourite and one of two image from this shoot which I will present in a show and tell session on the last day of term. I am very happy with the outcome of this shoot and really like my model and the look she brings to the photograph, I plan to use her again in future shoots.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts