D&AD Shoot 4

17:52


Today I photographed AJ again, trying out another potential image for my D&AD brief.




My final Outcomes: 






For my final outcomes I tried three different crops of the same image in photoshop, to see if altering this would effect the mood of the image, and effect what I want the image to portray to a viewer. I am happy with the lighting of these images, it suits the skin tones of my model well and highlights what I wanted to highlight. In terms of post production, I lowered the saturation of the orange, his skin tone slightly and increased the highlights, lowered the blacks.

I don't like these images as much as the first set of photographs for this brief. The other images tell more of a story and fit the title I have chosen for them better.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts