Show and Tell

22:00


Today I showed my pair of images at Show and Tell. I was initially pleased with my images and their aesthetic.

Things pointed out to me were that the pink is darker around my models face on the right hand side. Junko thought I had photoshopped it, I hadn't noticed this before and hadn't photoshopped anything apart from the colour saturation. I realised that this dark area is a shadow, because my model was so close to the background. I couldn't avoid this dark area as the background isn't big enough for my model to stand too far away from it as it made framing an issue, so I hope to fix this in post.
In terms of research  Oliver Garner and Ruth Allen were photographers who my peers felt were similar to my work and who could help me extend my current research.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts