Mark Sanders: The modern nude

11:22


I found Mark Sanders photography on It's Nice That, his personal project with Charlotte Heal titled 'Contours' combines close up cropped images of the body alongside clothed images, so carefully done that the lines of form match up perfectly and flow completely. I had to look twice when I first saw them because of the cleverness to align them so fluidly. Art director Charlotte Heal describes them as 'their modern take on the nude'. This combination of fashion photography and the human form really inspires me to do something similar for my brief on diversity and the human form. My next post shows my treatment for the brief, demonstrating the aesthetic I am going for and the types of models/styling I plan to use. 

The colour and crop is beautiful and its minimalistic take on the human form is something I hope to speak through my images also.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts