The addition of Portraits? -Agnes Lloyd Platt

23:01


I have recently been considering how the addition of portraits to my still life would look. I really like the work of Agnes Lloyd Platt, and the combination of both still life and portrait together. I know I said I really wanted to stick to something different that I hadn't done before, which I still am as still life is still going to be a big part of my work.
I was happy with my still life images and was unsure on how to expand my ideas and further this project, and portraiture seemed like an obvious way to extend this project and create another aspect of my work.

The 22 year old freelance photographer has recently graduated from LCF with first class honours degree (goals) and shoots both fashion and still life, although mainly fashion. Her work which inspired me the most is from Ally Capellino’s, (who also happens to be Agnes's mum) SS15 campaign. Two images from which are featured below. 



These images would be much different if they were not presented in a diptych format; the links between the two images give context and give meaning to what would be a rather ambiguous photograph. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts