My Inside Cover

11:21


I plan to make a hardback book, with a plain outside cover, and the inside cover which is necessary to  keep the book together, will be a collage in the style of Mario Sorrenti's Draw Blood for Proof.

I chose to collage together digitally rather than on a wall and photograph it the way Sorrenti did as I had done a similar thing for my photography Alevel, collaging old pieces of family memorabilia and it leaves me more scope for experimentation and resizing everything with ease.
I included images which I didn't chose to include in my main photobook but still really loved and felt attached to.  Also personal memorabilia from my trips to Milan and Barcelona where I took images which are included in the photobook, and time spent with friends and family.
This collage adds an extra personal touch to my photobook which I really like and find it really reflects what I wanted my book to be; something personal to me, and that I can look back on in the future.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts