Outcomes of Portrait shoot 2

17:27


Final Outcomes

these are the final stills from my second portrait/still life shoot this week. I am happy without the outcomes of the shoot, the lighting is consistent and flat, which fits my desired aesthetic. Below is my personal favourite from the shoot, I really like the dynamic between the models, and the composition of the shot. I still tried to remain focused on the bags, and the styling. 

 
1/160 f/10 

1/160 f/10


1/160 f/10

1/160 f/10

1/160 f/10


1/160 f/10


In post I tidied fly away hairs, changed the way fabric clings, and used skills I learnt during our digital retouching workshop last week to clear up my models faces.
In context, I can see this image being used for a womens' fashion campaign for a highstreet fashion retailer. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts