Tyrone Lebon

23:53


I found Tyrone Lebon's work whilst researching towards my 300 word task on what still life means to me. Lebon has most recently shot the Calvin Klein campaign, which his the main body of work I recognised, but the way he composes his still lives, with a model, especially in these shots for Céline, is something I am looking into including in my work. 


Out of all the images from the campaign the one above is my favourite. I am always fascinated to see images where you can see over the edges of the backdrop and the image goes further beyond. The use of strong directional lighting, which I'm assuming is a mix of both ambient and flash, also really emphasises the purpose of the image, which is for the model to feel empowered.  




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts