Scandinavian Graphic design

13:34

The five key elements of Scandinavian graphic design are clean lines and forms, simplicity and minimalism, sophisticated colour palettes and nature inspired. The aesthetic of which is very similar to that of my own work, and the two can work well together.

When tasked with creating a branded model release form, estimate and invoice, it made me think about me and my work together as a brand and how I want to be perceived and how I can influence this through my logo and branding. Minimalism is at the very basis of my work and I want this to be reflected in how I present myself professionally through my website, logo, and all correspondences with clients such as estimate headers etc. I have chosen to draw inspiration from Scandinavian graphic design.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts