Final adjustment of images

16:00


I went back over my images to further refine them. I wanted them to look as coherent as possible. I had previously adjusted the curves and although they looked the same, I wasn't happy with them as they lacked the warmth I wanted them to have. After Jame's lecture this morning on adjusting certain colours hue's by selecting them, I used this technique to go back and try again with my images. I edited them side by side so I could easily see the changes against each other as I went. I brought the original warmth back into the image, and brought the saturation of the green down slightly.





Whilst playing around with the hue and saturation selecting samples to work with, I experimented with altering the background colour of my portrait. I was happy with the three together but the possibility of having some of the yellow colour was quite appealing to further link them together. I decided that it didn't look right and that I preferred the original blue. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts