Blues

10:33


When trying to keep a good level of coherence within my images I wanted to experiment with these two images to see if I can get the blues to match and for it to look realistic. I think altering the luminace of the blue in the second image changes the image quite drastically.


original 

Luminance of the blue altered 


Then I adjusted the hue of the original slightly to bring out a bolder colour, and to bring it closer to the colour of the background of the previous image. This right image will be my final one to submit, I  don't think the darker one on the left is as strong as an image, and the right is still visually coherent with my other images. I am glad I experimented though, as I was always wondering if I could bring them closer and how it would look. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts