Tonights Shoot

20:07


Tonight I shot the final images for my diversity now brief. I used a friend of a friend as a model as I thought she really embodies diversity and has an alternative take on beauty.

I really liked the blue from my previous experiment and it worked really well again with the idea of body form more so than the darker purple or the yellow.

The close crop of my images is partly because I was using paper backgrounds which were limited in size, at A2. I had this same problem with the final images which I used for my rough cut brief.
However, I do really like the crop and I shoot alot of the time with a 50mm lens which means I have a similar crop throughout my work.

The brief asks for 1-4 images, I plan to submit three, of the same model, because they work really well together. I will adjust the blues so that they match too.
I'm really happy with these images and I had today marked as my last day to shoot any images for my three projects, and I've definitely got enough to work with, its a nice relief that I can now focus on getting everything ready for submission and focus on my written work too, including the essay.


1/160 f/9 ISO 200

I really liked including a glimpse of the models fashion in it rather than taking the image of just her arm hanging in mid air. ( a few shots below) This image is the best outcome, the shadow of her sleeve and the simplicity of the grey and black with the blue work really well together. 

1/160 f/9 ISO 200

1/160 f/9 ISO 200

1/160 f/9 ISO 200

1/160 f/9 ISO 200

1/160 f/9 ISO 200






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts