Stories Collective Editorial by Lucie Hugary

18:06


I was really drawn to this editorial from stories collective, by photographer Lucie Hugary. I love the bold blue of the sky, and how its something consistent throughout. The use of the lines of the architecture in the location is also something I really like, its very minimalistic, meaning that the focus can remain on the model and the clothes. The layout of the editorial is something I want to reference in my own work also, layering images ontop of one another, and having bigger, emptier compositions to allow space for either text or just being aware about how space is used on a page.






I want to look into the possibility of layering my images on top of one another, making sure I take images of the landscape of the shoot location so that my design for publishing student has freedom to play around with image placement, also I need to make sure there is room for text like outfit details. 


I really like using high key lighting, however this is weather permitting as I cannot guarantee what weather conditions I will have to shoot. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts