Contextualising my work

10:08


I have known for a while that I wanted to make an editorial to present my final work for BA2b.
Rather than produce a zine containing more than one editorial, I have chosen to produce a 12 page magazine size print, with the idea that it would fit into the publication in the 'reality check' editorial section. The magazine I have aimed it at is Vogue, simply because I really like their editorial style and the way their lay out their images.
The words I chose to go alongside my images I took from the editorials already published, alternating them slighting to fit my images but ultimately keeping as much as I could the same. Both me and the design for publishing student agreed that this was better than just adding placeholder text for contextual purposes. The words and title were taken from the May 2017 British Vogue. The design for publishing student also took inspiration from the editorial design of the publication, and adding my name in each page was a design element I really liked and wanted to include in my own.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts