Final editorial

11:27


This is my final editorial ready to print today. I am so happy with the final outcome, seeing it put together looking very professional. I definitely chose the right person to collaborate, we worked really well together, The process involved sending files to and fro, which although wasn't ideal, meant neither one of us felt too pressured, and we were both quick at replying. If there was anything I didn't like, I felt comfortable enough to mention it and asked for something a little different. Choosing a design for publishing student to work with over a graphic communication or graphic design was the best decision as editorial is what they do, and seeing my own images in her own magazine was very rewarding and showed me how good things can look when its your specific area of expertise.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts