Shooting for Feul Your Fashion Online

20:12


I was approached by a buyer for fashion brand FYFO to shoot their SS17 Lookbook. We shot today on the stop of St. Andrews carpark. The buyer and the stylist had seen my recent work on social media, they mentioned my shoot with Jay, it was really flattering them knowing my work and asking me to do it. The weather wasn't as sunny as I'd have liked, but we made the most of what we had, shooting inside if it rained etc. The team I had was a Buyer, a stylist, an assistant, and a Makeup artist. It was really helpful having such a  big team and not having to think about everything myself; they handled all the styling and the buyer knew what sort of shots she wanted, which made it easier for me to achieve the right shots quicker. I hadn't worked for a client before so this was a new experience but I really enjoyed it.
As well as shooting for the e-commerce and website content, we shot content for an editorial in the hope of submitting them for publication online. The images I produced are quite possibly my strongest, and my most proudest set of images to date.






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts