In the style of Anne- Laure Maison

19:58

After looking into the work of Anne Laure Maison I chose to do a quick mock up of how my images could look together in a similar composition. 
After doing a trial I realised I needed many more images to create a composition that looks somewhat realistic as I didn't want any repetition. I now need to go back out and take more images to compile an amount in which something like this could work. 

I really like the effect this gives, and how I can create a scene which doesn't exist. Each window acts as a window into someone elses life, and the viewer feels like they are bombarded with many lives at once. 
Another potential idea is to do a similar composition to Anne-Laure Maison and take photographs of individual windows with no one there. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts