From St.Stevens

16:30


I decided to do another shoot of NUA Halls All Saints Green at night to capture the illuminated windows. My aim is to do a mock up of something I can achieve by creating a composition similar to that of Anne Laure Maison, as her work really stood out to me. I needed to get a rough idea about how many images I needed, and looking back on it, I probably need a few more so they'll be an incredibly similar shoot next week. But excited because I think this is going to look rather fab.



These images were taken from the top of St.Stevens carpark looking across at All Saints Green. 
The images I most liked were taken with a focal length of around 100 (images 1263-1268) as I felt these gave me the best scope to work with post production and the windows were the right sort of size for the composition I created.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts