Perfecting my entry for D&AD

14:40


I wanted to make sure I liked my three entries together as a set of three as the breif specified they had to work well as separate images as well as a a set of three. I dint like that two of my three images had the main subject on the same side, so I decided to flip my 'Rebirth' photograph. The shot works just as well flipped, and the three photographs together look a lot better as there is a subject in each third of the frame. I have placed all three shots together below, in the order which I would want them to be viewed as the story they tell.
The first image, 'Rebirth', is the training process, both physical and mental, which the athlete goes through to work towards a match, becoming a better, stronger version of themselves, a process of rebirth. 
The second, 'Overcoming The Monster', depicts the struggle any sportsman goes through with nerves right before they compete, and the process of conquering this.
Finally my last image, 'The Quest' is the moment they're ready to go, and its showtime, the quest to win has begun. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts