Sequencing my Photobook

20:19


Tonight I stuck all my images up on the wall in my kitchen and worked towards putting them into groups and then, sequences. I had the help of two illustration students who themselves have to produce books themselves and understood the process.




above is the second stage of the process, I moved images around and put them in small groups of ones which immediately stood out to me as ones which complemented each other well and could be then put into sequences. 


Here is the order of my images, by blu tacking them to the wall I was able to move them around and switch them easily. The four images below the order are images which I couldn't place and didn't think they were coherent enough to be included in my photobook. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts