C-heads Magazine

15:30



C-heads magazine is a Berlin/Vienna based independent and international online and print magazine which showcases a full creative range of photography, fashion, music, art and culture. 
The bi-annual magazine celebrated its 10th bday this year. 
I fell in love with the magazines aesthetic and branding; Its a platform for all visual artists to showcase their work. The photography section of the website hosts a multitude of practitioners work, and for me is the perfect place to discover new work from up and coming photographers. 

Most of the images featured are shot on film, however a select few are digital. I really like the analogue grain some of the images have, however I plan to always shoot digital and maybe recreate this aesthetic in post.
I really like how almost all of the attention is on the models all the time, and the shallow depth of field.




Photographed by Jay Lorenzo





southern california based fiona o’hanlon took the image above, in the magazine she writes;

“There is no perfect photo. I can sit here and write about composition, lighting, rule of thirds, and post processing, but at the end of the day, everyone’s eye is different. We all see and interpret things differently, so naturally, everyone´s photos will be different. And I love that facet. I could fall in love with an image and call it ‘perfect’ but one of my friends could go to the same location with the same model and come up with something completely different, but it is their version of ‘perfect’.”



Images by Paul Capra 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts