Raphaël Vicenzi

15:22









Raphaël Vicenzi is a self taught Artist and illustrator based in Brussels, Belgium. I found his work whilst browsing for inspiration on the web based sharing platform behance, last year when creating my album cover and really loved his style of combining shreds of images with collage and digital work such as words and random marks. When looking for inspiration for Rough Cut I went back to his work and it really helped me when considering compositions and how to combine different mediums to create one finished image and making it look finished rather than still a work in progress. I think theres a talent in knowing when is too much and when an image becomes too busy, and knowing when to stop is key when creating this type of art; the use of space is what defines an artist. 

Vicenzi's portfolio can be found at www.mydeadpony.com 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts