Loeffler Randall

16:58


I came across the brand Loeffler Randall whilst browsing on pintrest, and loved the style and branding of their look books. The demonstrate really continuity across an entire brand and the style is very similar to that of mine and in a context where I want my work to be viewed. Both campaigns were shot by photographer Alex John Beck, and set design for the R16 (first set)  by Eli Metcaif, who's editorial credits include Vogue Paris, Vogue Spain, i-D, Dazed & Confused amongst others, and who's clients include, Abercombie, Calvin Klein, Victorias secret and Nike.




The images above are from a 2016 Resort Lookbook, and below from SS16. Below images are good examples of how landscapes can be linked together with portraits/still life images. The colours are very unsaturated and muted. The earthy tones really work well together and help to bring the whole lookbook together. It makes me realise how considered and thought out images need to be in order for them to work well together; each aspect has been thought about and styled. As we're nearing the end of the project I'm really frustrated to find such good inspiration now as I feel as though it almost come too late as I've taken all but one of my final 12 images. Although I plan to always try and keep my images as consistent as possible, these images really  encapsulate the type of work I want to produce and push me to go outside and shoot more on location rather than entirely in the studio. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts