New inspiration

12:19


Today I discovered Stories Collective, an online platform for showcasing the work of photographers, stylists, art directors, filmmakers, models and designers from across the globe in the form of fashion stories. They commission creatives to build visual narratives to fill their weekly online updates and bi monthly issues.

After completing the Rough Cut brief and the investigation exploration brief last year, I am far more aware of graphic design and the effect is has on how we view images in print.

the third issue celebrates the 'plantae' kingdom in all its form. Inspiration comes from the wildness of nature, urban green spaces, a tropical setting or an eccentric garden. celebrating the graphic and feminine beauty that plants have to offer.

I always feel inspired by nature and the world around me, however I very rarely shoot with models outside and this is something I really want to start doing as I look towards the BA2b brief which we'll begin in March. I think my work will really come into its own once I start shooting on location and step out of my comfort zone outside of the studio.


PHOTOGRAPHY EMMA PILKINGTON  STYLING GRACE ALEXANDER



PHOTOGRAPHY ITALO GASPAR  STYLING GABRIELA SPLENDORE


PHOTOGRAPHY JAVIER CASTÁN   STYLING CLAIRE O'KEEFE




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts