Nadav Kander for Samaritans

09:01


I found Nadav Kander's faceless portraits for the Samaritans We Listen Campaign commissioned by communications agency MullenLowe on Its Nice That. I really like the angle which the portraits are shot from, and the coloured backgrounds. The campaign also demonstrates diversity with the idea that depression and suicidal thoughts aren't ageist, sexist, or racist.

I want my set of images to have some personality within them, as well as documenting the diversity of the model. I plan to shoot from different angles of the face as well as from behind like these, and just of the models arm where she has tattoos. I think an image like this would work really nicely within a set of three or four images, where other shots display other parts of the body and the models face.






http://www.itsnicethat.com/news/mullenlowe-london-launches-new-samaritans-campaign-with-portraits-by-photographer-nadav-kandar-240216 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts