Sundays experimental shoot and todays workshop

16:04


On sunday I shot an experiment for my diversity brief. I used a model which had quite a bony body shape, something which I thought could look quite abstract and show how bodies are different. These are the best two outcomes from the shoot, I like them, but think I can produce far better quality of work and hope to do this tonight in the studio. I shot these at home infront of a window using natural light and a A1 paper backdrop.

I took these to my workshop this afternoon, where we presented our work to the rest of the group and got technical feedback. Things brought up were the model looked cold, and you could see hairs. I didn't photoshop these to the highest standard because I wasn't happy with them, but I didn't think the tiny hairs were a problem as it was showing diversity and I'm not going to photoshop every tiny hair out so she looks like a stereotypical model on the front of a magazine because that wasn't the point.

The technical feedback I received for my other briefs was overall quite positive, some I didn't agree with but they were suggestions and its nice to know other peoples opinions.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts