First Mock up of a possible editorial

18:10


Today I met up with the graphic designer I am collaborating with and mocked up a very quick spread for the editorial I want to make using my initial images. I wanted to get an idea of what it could look like and I think knowing how I want my images to sit on a page will help when I visualise what I want to shoot and especially how I frame the shot.  I plan to shoot over the weekend as It is supposed to be sunny, I want to produce similar looking images with a different model to be able to work together in the same editorial.

I'm really happy with even the very first possibility of how my finished editorial could look, these are my initial images and I've got a lot of time to shoot and refine my idea down.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts