Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan November 2016 by Louis Christopher

12:30

Photography: Louis Christopher
Styled by: Anna Katsanis 
Makeup: Fumiaki Nakagawa 
Hair: Takuya Sugawara 
Models: Alena Nurgaleeva, Nastya Abramova & Nicole Atieno 
I have found looking at whole editorials really helpful when finding inspiration for my work. Seeing out they were put together, how many outfits were used, use of space on a page etc. I really like the high key lighting against the blue sky, the choice of model works well too. I really want to start working with signed models as this will make such an improvement to my portfolio.

All of these images are shot from below looking up at the model. I have been making a conscious effort to work the shot more, from as many angles as I can, to try something different. I am so used to shooting in the studio being able to move round the model and shoot from any direction, and making the most out of the location is something I need to remember is something I can do. I love shooting from below and having the sky as almost a complete background too.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts